In the wake of the devastating storm that swept through Tulsa on June 18th, we recognize that many of our neighbors are facing significant challenges. With nearly 250 power poles and lines down, over 150,000 residents without power, and extensive damage to homes and buildings, the impact of the storm is far-reaching.
At A. Fricker Roofing and Waterproofing, we want you to know that we’re here to help. We are committed to assisting in the recovery efforts by offering our expertise in roofing services to those who need it most.
Is Your Roof Damaged? Don’t Wait!
Our Team is On Standby. Call Now!
Our comprehensive emergency roofing services in Tulsa are designed to address the varied needs of the Tulsa community in these challenging times. We offer:
⫸ Fast Storm Damaged-Roof Repairs and Restoration
In the aftermath of a storm, immediate action is often required to secure your home and prevent further damage. Our emergency roof repair services encompass a wide range of urgent interventions including, but not limited to:
- Roof Tarping: As a temporary protective measure, we can install roof tarps in Tulsa that shield your home from the elements, buying you time until more permanent repairs can be made. This is particularly important if you have visible holes in your roof or if large sections of shingles are missing.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair: Strong winds can rip off shingles, damage flashing, and cause other forms of structural damage. Our team is experienced in identifying and repairing such issues to restore the integrity of your roof.
It’s important to recognize when you might need emergency roof repairs. Here are a few signs:
- Active Leaks: If you see water dripping or dark stains on your ceilings or walls, it’s a clear sign of a roof leak that needs immediate attention.
- Missing Shingles: Shingles that are missing or out of place expose the underlayment and decking of your roof, leaving your home vulnerable to the elements.
- Damaged Flashing: Flashing protects the most vulnerable parts of your roof. If it’s damaged or dislodged, water can seep into your home.
If you notice any of these signs, please reach out to us immediately for emergency roof repair services.
⫸ Expert Roof Inspections to Assess Damage and Plan for Repairs
Roofs, like any other part of your home, require regular inspections, especially after a severe storm. Wind and storm damage can often be subtle, affecting the life and integrity of your roof without immediate visible signs. Here are some ways a storm can impact your roof:
- Lost Shingles: High winds can dislodge shingles, leaving your roof exposed to the elements. Over time, this can lead to leaks and structural damage.
- Granule Loss: Wind and hail can strip the protective granules from your shingles, reducing their ability to resist the sun’s UV rays and shorten their lifespan.
- Structural Damage: Strong winds can cause tree branches or other debris to fall on your roof, causing structural damage that might not be immediately visible.
Our roof inspection service includes a thorough examination of your roof for signs of storm damage. We check for missing, loose, or damaged shingles, inspect the condition of the flashing, assess the state of the gutters and downspouts, and look for signs of leaks inside your home. Based on our findings, we will provide you with a detailed report and recommended course of action.
Roof inspections after windstorms help catch minor issues before they turn into major problems. Now is a good time to schedule an inspection.
⫸ Roof Replacements: Helping You Rebuild Your Roof After A Storm
If your roof has sustained significant damage, we can provide full roof replacements with high-quality, durable materials. This service is needed when repairs are not enough to ensure the safety and durability of your roof, such as when there’s extensive structural damage, or when the roof is past its lifespan and the storm has exacerbated its deterioration.
⫸ Debris Removal: Clearing Your Roof of Fallen Trees and More
We will assist in clearing roof-related debris caused by the storm, easing your path to recovery. This service is vital for those with significant amounts of debris on their roofs that could cause further damage or pose a safety risk.
⫸ Expectations When Filing Your Insurance Claim
We understand that dealing with the aftermath of a storm can be stressful, and the process of filing an insurance claim can add to that stress. At A. Fricker Roofing & Waterproofing, we will help you understand what to expect when you are filing an insurance claim.
Guiding You Through Insurance Claims for Storm-Damaged Roofs in Tulsa
If your home or business has been damaged due to the latest storm in Tulsa, you may feel vulnerable and unsure of how to proceed. Our team is here to help! At A. Fricker Roofing & Waterproofing, we have years of experience working on roofing systems that have been damaged during a storm. While insurance policies vary in what they cover, we will strive to restore your roof to its pre-loss condition, ensuring that you receive more than just a “patch job”. We aim for a solution that will last for years.
Our insurance claim process involves the following steps:
- Inspection: We begin by conducting a thorough inspection of your roof, documenting all damages with extensive photographs and notes.
- Filing A Claim: Once we complete our initial roof inspection, you will have everything you need to file a claim with your insurance company.
- Adjust & Agree: We work with your insurance adjuster to negotiate a fair settlement, using our expertise to advocate for you.
- Scheduling: Once the claim is approved, we schedule the repair or replacement work at a time that is convenient for you.
- Installation: Our team carries out the necessary work, restoring your roof to its optimal condition.
We have worked with a variety of insurance companies, and our team is the best for emergency roofing services in Tulsa, OK. When you’re dealing with the aftermath of roof damage, you can count on A. Fricker Roofing & Waterproofing to stand by you, and help restore your roof as quickly as possible.
⫸ Our Efficiency In Handling Storm-Damaged Roofs in Tulsa
Understanding the urgency of the situation, we have mobilized our teams to ensure rapid response times. We are working round-the-clock, coordinating with local authorities, and utilizing the latest equipment to expedite the repair and replacement process. Our goal is to minimize any further inconvenience to you and help restore normalcy as soon as possible.
⫸ Our Commitment to Tulsa
We are more than a roofing service provider; we are part of the Tulsa community. Your safety, well-being, and peace of mind are our utmost priorities. We will handle your roofing concerns with the same care and dedication we’d show our own homes. In these challenging times, you can count on A. Fricker Roofing and Waterproofing to be a reliable partner in your recovery journey.
Remember, we are all in this together. Tulsa is resilient, and together we will recover and rebuild. If you need assistance with your roof or know someone who does, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help.
⫸ Contact Info and Facilities for Tulsa Residents
In the aftermath of the storm, the city of Tulsa has activated the Emergency Operations Center to coordinate an area-wide response. Residents are urged to stay off the roads and stay home for their safety. If you must be out, avoid driving over downed power lines and large tree debris.
✱ Important Numbers:
◘ Trees in the roadway and waterline breaks: (918) 596-9488
◘ Sewer overflow: (918) 586-6999
◘ Power outage or downed lines: Online or call (833) 776-6884
◘ Gas leaks: Call 911 after evacuating the area
✱ Cooling Stations:
For those without power needing a place to cool down or charge their phones and/or medical devices, the following cooling stations are open:
⚫ City of Tulsa Facilities:
◘ Reed Park Community Center, 4233 S. Yukon Ave. – Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
◘ Lacy Park Community Center, 4233 S. Yukon Ave. – Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
⚫ Other Facilities:
◘ John 3:16, 906 N. Cheyenne Ave., 2134 N. Madison Pl. – Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
◘ Salvation Army, 102 N. Denver Ave. – Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
◘ Tulsa County Social Services, 2301 Charles Page Blvd. – Open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
◘ Crosstown Church of Christ, 3400 E. Admiral Pl. – Open 24/7 through Thursday at 5 p.m.